Monday, January 01, 2007

I still remember all that remains


sitting in a train ,with all my thoughts drain.
i watch outside the rains.
and still i remember all that remains.
you said it was me and i said it was u.
no one knows what was it, no one knows what was due.
and still i remember all that remains.
break up, break down, everything makes me frown.
thinking of yesterday ,now just brings sorrow and love.
crying denying ,raging up and down.
no wish ,no dream feels like i am clown.
and still i remember all that remains.
just like open book in which u could look.
telling u everything,even my darkest dream.
now i feel like a fool ,breaking everything even the freaking rules.
and u know i still remember all that remains
who loves ,who hates, i don't know i don't care.
whats cool and whats hot ,who's coming and who's gone.
every thing, every one ,every feeling is now forgotten.
but u know i still remember i really do all that remains.

No comments: